CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4/11/08

One In A Million

Well let's just say I love the Jonas Brothers. I know if you are my father or mother you are laughing your head off as you read this. Here is a top 5 reason why you should love the Jonas Brothers and my top 5 reasons why I love them.
1.) cause they write their own music
2.) they are cute
3.) they have a cool website/myspace page
4.) they dress pretty cool
5.) 2 out of 3 of them have dad's names
OK well that's your 5 reasons why you should like the Jonas Brothers. If any of you are fans feel free to comment on this post and the write why you like them. NO I repeat NO mean comments on them. You can visit them at http://www.jonasbrothers.com/ . I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Go Jonas Brothers

1 Music Notes:

Maggie Michael said...

I like them because they have cool hair, and they are realistic about their fame. ~Maggie