CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5/10/08

Life's What You Make It

Well here is the update on the Keigley house. We will start from youngest to oldest.
Piper: She is now crawling , eating whole foods and mom is letting us give her a little bit of ice cream. hehe. Ummmm.... oh yea she is starting to make oba noises. It's really cute.
Bergen: Bergen is a wild man and that's pretty much all I can say about him.
Mosely: She is growing up so fast. She loves to cook and tonight I was cleaning my really messy room and she just came in and started cleaning it up. It was awesome!
London: London is talking now about turning 5. It's crazy that's she going to be 5. Daddy told her when she turns 5 she can run with him. She's really excited about that.
Riley: Well I'm an official Look Up Lodge worker. It's pretty awesome. I have like 5 or 6 weeks left of school. It will be the bomb when I'm out of school.
Daddy: Well daddy is enjoying working at Look Up. If any of you come down to camp this summer then know that a lot of ideas are from him and Walter. LOL
Mommy: Well she is enjoying every day being a mother of 5. She can't wait for mothers day. I will write more about her special day after it's happened. ( just in case she reads this before it's her day.) 1 more thing if your wondering why the pic is of a dad saying hey it just made me laugh.

0 Music Notes: