CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/11/08

Oh Happy Day


Ok so most of you know we went to VA for the Fourth of July Party we have every year. It was a lot of fun. My favorite part was that i got my braces off. But I also learned how to drive stick.(boy that was hard) and me and Austin went to the lake with Leigh and Gabe. We jumped off of 40-70 ft. cliffs. (into the lake of course). Well lets hear what London has to say...




.... "I like the fireworks and the cake". Now the cake was not any ordinary cake. We had a diploma cake for Austin, Sarah Addis and Sarah Wickstrum, we also had a baby cakes for all the births we have had this year. Piper was born in August and Beckett in September and little IZZ was born in June. Now I know this is crazy but there is still more cakes. We had a wedding cake for Jessica and Luke and Sarah and Eric geting engaged. Congrats to both of you.Then the last cake was a moving cake for The Keigley Fam and Jesse and Tarry. I think that was all the cakes.

8 Music Notes:

Maggie Michael said...

Dale and Sally and Mary and Wayne Cake! DUH

Anonymous said...

ok miss maggie. my bad i thought that that was the wedding cake 2

Leighdleblog said...

I think the cliff you jumped off of was more like 20 feet...but it was still amazing!

Emma Joersz said...

these are funny comments!
oh.. you spell erik with a 'k' and terry with an 'e'
love you
the grammar police
(a.k.a. aunt sally)

Anonymous said...

And.... Beckett was born in NOVEMBER, not September. Just FYI.

PeruvianHat said...

hey riley you got your braces off
hate to say it but you look weird
haley

About Me said...

ok everyone stop ridin my tale. sorry bought all the mistakes. hey everybody makes mistakes everybody has those days

Wallace said...

no comment but that i missed paintball