CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9/26/08

Pushin Me Away

Piper what can I say...... let's see well a lot. She is creating more of her own will and way. It was really funny, last night me and her were sitting on slacker sack and she was playing with my phone. I had just received a text from my friend Kristen. So I took my phone out of her hands and she screamed at the top of her lungs threw her self back and hit her head. I was thinking who is this kid. She is usually a perfect baby now she is I guess she is in the world would call a toddler. so sad....











2 Music Notes:

Emma Joersz said...

Dear Piper,
I know how you feel. People around me take things away all the time. Sometimes you just gotta throw your head back and scream.
Love,
Beckett
(P.S. Mommy loves your shoes. Those are the cutest. I think we may need to go find a pair like them for me!)

Anonymous said...

Dear Beck,
I'm glad someone around here knows how i feel. Thanks for understanding. Thanks they are really comfy shoes!!!